Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Hopeful, Joyful, Kind, Visionary"

Schools are always trying to find a way to make education fun.  When students are young they are always so excited about school and when you ask a kindergartner they will tell you that they love school.  They will have such enthusiasm in telling you what their favorite thing to do in school is.  They are full of gratefulness and learning.  If you ask your average high school student if they love school and they most likely will disagree with you.
In the article Rethinking our classroom is states that an organized classroom should make the child/student happy and willing to succeed and learn.  I agree that unless the students feel as if they are in a safe environment they will not be as open to sharing their thoughts and ideas.  As a student I feel as if in my high school I had the best and the worst.  Sometimes I really enjoyed going to class and other times I didn't.  It mostly depended on the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment